Bio (My Timeline)
- 1986: I was born.
- 1986-1989: Memory is a bit of a blur, but I hear these years were pretty easygoing.
- 1989-1990: A lot of traveling took place. Left my home land with my parents in search of a better place. Kept hearing more and more about "The American Dream."
- 1992: Parents brought home a baby. Not sure what to do with this...I guess he's alright...
- 2000:Parents brought home another baby. She's pretty cute, guess we'll keep this one too...
- 2004: Graduated, twice! First from Alta High School with my diploma, then from Salt Lake Community College as a cosmetologist!
- Later in 2004: Met this guy. Not a fan, but he's pretty confident (aka persistent.).
- 2005: Started a new job at a place called Salon L.A. Camille. Couldn't figure out where to park and how to get inside, but once I did, my life changed. Started assisting for one of the owners while building up my clientele. Talk about hard work! The only thing that mad it manageable? Working alongside the industries most talented women!
- 2012: Went back to the homeland to get married! Married that guy I wasn't a huge fan of. Turns out, he's one of the most amazing human beings I've ever met. Together, we said our "I do's" and then backpacked our way through Europe.
- 2013: Got offered an opportunity one could only hope for-to educate for a company that I am truly passionate about. With that came learning the newest trends in the beauty industry, sharing my knowledge with amazing hairdressers, traveling the U.S., and even being named one of the industries top 30 Stylists Under 30.
- 2014: Brought home a baby. She's perfect. Definitely keeping her.
- Later in 2014: Still had a little spare time on my hands so I decided to team up with my brother and open up a clothing boutique. My love for clothes and spending money has finally turned into a business! The fashion industry is an amazing world and I'm clawing my way in!
- 2016: After a series of interesting events, Team Amari was born and I'm a proud member!
Life is good! Still have an amazing husband (good thing I gave it a chance) that supports every crazy idea I have, a team of coworkers(I prefer to call them family) that builds each other up instead of tearing anyone down, a toddler that has more energy than I thought humanly possible (seriously, she's lucky she's cute), clients and friends that support me no matter what, and a family that one can only dream about! Cheers!